You can also download my single-paged Resume here.
- B.S. in Engineering, Zhejiang University, 2014
- M.S. in Electrical Engineering, University of California, Los Angeles, 2016
- Ph.D in Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of California, Los Angeles, 2020 (expected)
- Rare disease detection using Generative Adversarial Network (GAN) (07/18-09/18)
- Work on developing a semi-supervised rare disease detection framework using a generative adversarial network (GAN). The model performance beats common classifier (logistic regression, neural network, and random forest) by 5% in terms of precision-recall AUC score. Read More
- Medical image segmentation based on multitask learning (11/17-06/18)
- Design a two-branch deep learning “Path R-CNN” architecture which decouple the classification and segmentation task. Region proposal network inspired by Mask R-CNN was later added to our model. The new architecture boosts the segmentation performance around 7% in mIOU. Read More
- Collective neural dynamics: for better mental disease prediction and faster neuromorphic computing (06/15-09/17)
- Design and emulate neural dynamics on Neuromorphic Circuits – Spikey; a brain phase diagram was constructed for achieving better mental disease prediction and faster neuromorphic computing. Read More
- Skyrmion tracking by optical flow method (12/14-04/15)
- Matlab programing to track Skyrmion moving using optical flow algorithm. Read More
- Python, Tensorflow, Scikit-learn, Pandas
- Machine Learning
- Random Forest
- Logistic Regression
- Monte Carlo Methods
- Deep Learning
- Convolutional Neural Network (CNN)
- Region Based CNN (R-CNN)
- Generative Adversarial Network
Wang XC, Li WY, Zhao WS, Hu J, Xu YY, Huang QS. (2013). "Comparative Study on Graphene–Based Artificial Magnetic Conductor (AMC)." PIERS Proceedings, Sweden. Aug 12:496-9.
Room-temperature creation and spin–orbit torque manipulation of skyrmions in thin films with engineered asymmetry
Guoqiang Yu, Pramey Upadhyaya, Xiang Li, Wenyuan Li, Se Kwon Kim, Yabin Fan, Kin L Wong, Yaroslav Tserkovnyak, Pedram Khalili Amiri, Kang L Wang (2016). "Room-temperature creation and spin–orbit torque manipulation of skyrmions in thin films with engineered asymmetry. " Nano letters. 16(3), 1981-1988.
Jinxi Huang, Hao Hu, Zhewei Wang, Wenyuan Li, Ji Cang, Jianqi Shen, Hui Ye. (2016). "Analysis of light-emission enhancement of low-efficiency quantum dots by plasmonic nano-particle." Optics Express. 24(8), 8555-8573.
Wenyuan Li , Igor V. Ovchinnikov , Honglin Chen , Zhe Wang , Albert Lee , Houchul Lee , Carlos Cepeda , Robert N. Schwartz , Karlheinz Meier and Kang L. Wang(2018). "A Basic Phase Diagram of Neuronal Dynamics" Neural Computation. 30(9), 2418-2438
Wenyuan Li, Jiayun Li, Karthik V. Sarma, King Chung Ho, Shiwen Shen, Beatrice S. Knudsen, Arkadiusz Gertych, and Corey W. Arnold (2018). "Path R-CNN for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis and Gleason Grading of Histological Images." IEEE transactions on medical imaging.
Wenyuan Li, Yunlong Wang, Yong Cai, Corey Arnold, Emily Zhao, and Yilian Yuan (2018). "Semi-supervised Rare Disease Detection Using Generative Adversarial Network." NIPS Machine Learning for Healthcare Workshop.
Talk at 5th Neuro Inspired Computational Elements Workshop (NICE 2017), IBM Research-Almaden, USA
Talk at GRS: Advanced Health Informatics, Hong Kong, China
Activity, Membership, and Service
- IEEE student membership
- Member of UCLA-C3S (Chinese-American Students and Scholars Seminar)
- Member of UCLA-CSBD (Chinese Students Ballroom Dance Team)
- Volunteer at China Rainbow Network (CRN)